About Our Church
Zion desires to be the Greatest Loving Church in the World by showing the awesome love of Jesus to all we meet. As a church, we are continuously striving to build relationships that cross social, economical and racial barriers to build a strong community and share the gospel of Jesus Christ. If you have a question, contact us for more information.
To be a church for all people to come to receive help for their lives.
Building a better community by improving lives and everyday lifestyles.
Relevant teachings you can apply to your lives,
Practical sermons speaking to your circumstances
Activities and services to meet Social needs
Referrals to agencies,
Bible based counseling,
Involvement with social and governmental agencies
what we believeWe place our Faith wholly in the Lord Jesus Christ for our salvation, believing in the teachings and practices of the Baptists and in those great distinctive principles for which they have ever stood, namely:
We believe in:
- The preeminence of Christ as our divine Lord and Master God's only Son.
- The supreme authority of the Bible and its sufficiency as our only rule of faith and practice.
- The right of private interpretation and the competency of the individual soul in direct approach to GOD.
- The separation of Church and State.
- The regenerate (renewed) Church membership.
- The beautiful, symbolic ordinance of the believer's baptism is immersion in obedience to the command of Christ.
- The Spiritual unity of all believers in effort to make disciples.
Ephesians 4:1-6 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit— just as you were called to one hope when you were called— 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. - NIV